Windows DVD Tool Free Download
Windows DVD Tool Free Download, from softwazee.com. Download direct here at full speed. A tool create bootable DVD and USB. Through botable DVD you can install windows on your system, just like as you do with the available windows CD. In addition installing windows through a botable DVD can save your time. By using it you can make windows installation an efficient process. This tool is specially a necessity for latest laptops, notebooks, ultra-books, netbooks, etc.
Features of Windows DVD Tool:
- It is very simple to use.
- Very easy understandable operation procedure.
- Fast in task performing.
- Make totally virus free copy of bootable windows DVD .
- Compatible with all versions & editions of windows.
- Bootable flash ready to use in just 3 easy steps.
- Support all latest versions or editions of windows i.e. windows 7 [32 bit & 64 bit], windows 8 [32 bit & 64 bit], windows 8.1 [32 bit & 64 bit], windows 10 [32 bit & 64 bit].
How to use Windows DVD Tool To Make Bootable DVD ?
- Download the tool from the download link given below.
- After completing downloading, go to downloads folder and install the tool from downloaded setup.
- Run the tool and plug the DVD device that you want to make bootable.
- To star the process you must also know the destination folder of the windows ISO file, that you want to mount on DVD.
- 1st step is to choose ISO file of windows. [view image]
- 2nd step choose DVD that is plugged in your computer . [view image]
- 3rd step is to click begin copying. [view image]
- Wait for the process to complete, when it shows 100 % it means DVD is botable know and ready to use. [view image]
- Now plug in the DVD to computer in which you want to install windows operating system. Restart that computer/ system, select DVD option in boot options and after that installation of windows will start.
For Windows XP users these two programs must be installed, in order to use Windows DVD Tool:
- Microsoft .NET Framework v2 [Click Here To Download]
- Microsoft Image Mastering API v2 [Click Here To Download]
ALSO TRY OUT: “WINDOWS USB TOOL“