Windows USB Tool Free Download
Windows USB Tool Free Download, from softwarezee.com. Direct download here at full speed. Use this tool to make botable windows USB device. Through botable USB you can install windows on your system, just like as you do with the windows CD. In addition installing windows through a botable USB device can save your time. By using it you can make windows installation an efficient process. This tool is specially a necessity for latest laptops, notebooks, ultra-books, netbooks, etc.
Features of Windows USB Tool:
- It is very simple to use.
- Very easy understandable operation procedure.
- Fast in task performing.
- Make totally virus free copy of bootable windows USB device.
- Compatible with all versions & editions of windows.
- Bootable flash ready to use in just 3 easy steps.
- Support all latest versions or editions of windows i.e. windows 7 [32 bit & 64 bit], windows 8 [32 bit & 64 bit], windows 8.1 [32 bit & 64 bit], windows 10 [32 bit & 64 bit].
How to use Windows USB Tool To Make Bootable USB Device?
- Download the tool from the download link given below.
- After completing downloading, go to downloads folder and install the tool from downloaded setup.
- Run the tool and plug the USB device that you want to make bootable.
- To star the process you must also know the destination folder of the windows ISO file, that you want to mount on USB.
- 1st step is to choose ISO file of windows. [view image]
- 2nd step choose USB device that is plugged in your computer . [view image]
- 3rd step is to click begin copying. [view image]
- Wait for the process to complete, when it shows 100 % it means USB is botable know and ready to use. [view image]
- Now plug in the USB to computer in which you want to install windows operating system. Restart that computer/ system, select USB option in boot options and after that installation of windows will start.
For Windows XP users these two programs must be installed, in order to use Windows USB Tool:
- Microsoft .NET Framework v2 [Click Here To Download]
- Microsoft Image Mastering API v2 [Click Here To Download]